Sunday, January 19, 2014

Thief (Day 4-21DSD)

There are times I look around my house in wonder.  I marvel at the cascade of both clean and dirty laundry in my laundry room.  I wonder where those dirty dishes came from (didn't I just do those?).  I wonder if the floors really need to be swept and vacuumed.  I wonder, how did this become my life!

But I also look around and, as frustrated as I get with the perpetual mess, think how lonely and sad I would be if my children simply weren't.  It helps take the edge off all the clutter the little muddlers produce (okay and the 2 big muddlers too).



Littlest muddler stealing my smoothie!
(She did NOT want to let go)



Mmmm, Lunch


Day 4:

Breakfast: Choco monkey smoothie

Lunch: Green salad with almonds, bacon bits, and homemade italian dressing, and grilled chicken breast

Dinner: Bacon and Parsnip stuffed Chicken, Asparagus, salad

Snacks: Coconut Lemon Meltaways

1 comment:

  1. WTG! Yummy looking menu! AND, I so remember the clutter and the frustration of a house full of kids! BUt, you are right - the alternative would (in retrospect!|) would be sad! Love my girls! I almost forget the clutter! And so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete