Friday, January 17, 2014

Grrrrr (Day 2 DSD)

Yikes!  I was a bit, um, grumpy today.  My poor children.  I really did try to keep scary mommy in check, and I think I did alright mostly, but my goodness, the sound of roller blades zipping around my kitchen just about did me in!!  Thankfully the sun was shining and at some point the older kids landed outside on the trampoline and I was able to find a little bit of my patience (though it was ragged)
The day ended on a high note with my 1 year old belly laughing so hard she could hardly breath as she rolled a little car down my stomach.  She had me laughing right along with her, pumping endorphins into my brain.

Who wouldn't smile at this sweet face?!





Menu: Day 2

Breakfast: Bacon and root veggie hash (surprisingly sweet)

Lunch:  Mini Mexi-Meatloaves

Dinner:  Curried butternut squash soup (this is one of my all time favorite soups!)

Snacks:  Choco-monkey smoothie, cinnizilla nut mix

Was hungry today, but that was my own fault.  I just didn't stop long enough to really eat a good meal.  Should have added salad to lunch, I think that would have helped.

1 comment:

  1. So, what is a Choco-monkey smoothie? And, your 1 year old is adorable! Good for you for not caving in on the most difficult day - or is that Day 3? I have been told it takes some of us 2 weeks to get past the sugar withdrawal! Hoping you see it fall away before then! Don't forget to do something kind for yourself each day! :)

    ReplyDelete