Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tap, tap, tap...


Well here I sit, staring at my computer screen and ignoring the five things that I have to complete in order to finish what I set out to do today. I feel like my almost 5 year old..."I don't wanna!" However, I suppose I should aspire to the proclamation of my two year old, "Mommy awesome!" Of course keeping a clean house is not what being a great mom is all about, but I think that attempting to keep a clean house is actually important for kids to witness and take part in. I'm sure it'll affect their characters somewhere down the road...just don't ask me how right now as my brain is falling asleep and I don't wanna finish my work.
And of course I have my Spring resolution of trying to be more organized (which in my head means more clean) tapping me on the shoulder.

(my lovely large and overflowing laundry room)

1 comment:

  1. This is a picture of a happy home! Love it! You know they say if your trash is over-flowing, it is a sign that your family life is full & happy! I say the same with laundry! Thank God we have family to dirty up the laundry & thank God they are here & alive! Right? I would miss it all if they were not here! I would miss all the stuff that we dread on a daily basis. Thank you for posting this picture & making me think one more time about how the mess is good!!! Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete