Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Muddler Meg


So I'm sitting at my computer with my youngest daughter (2 next Tuesday!) laying on the floor playing beside me, when seemingly out of nowhere two icy little feet land on my leg. This means that she has managed to shove her feet up the leg of my pants and plant them there. Apparently she agrees that she is cold as she has now gone and grabbed her mittens to put on.
My littlest muddler has lost her mittens, deserted the book in the picture, stashed her tights who knows where, smeared apple sauce and fruit juice all over my table...I could go on, but to give her credit she has also washed her own hands and put her shoes in the proper place. I'll take the little steps towards de-muddling my house. Besides which how boring would it be if a house full of children showed no evidence that children actually lived there?!


No comments:

Post a Comment