Saturday, March 20, 2010

Good Morning?

Well it has not been the greatest start to my Saturday morning. I have been puked on and pooped on multiple times and my laundry has definitely increased because of aforementioned activities. My youngest daughter, who will be two next Tuesday, woke me up at about 4:30 this morning complaining of an ouchie tummy. She is pale and listless and has had only one drink since this has all begun. She is currently holding a popsicle, but so far refuses to eat it.
Now for the blessings: She is not sick on her birthday or for her party (please Lord), her older brother and sister are not sick, I feel fine, I have a washing machine and dryer to wash the increased laundry for me, I have many friends and family praying for my little one.
Well that's all for now, from this wishing she was more organized mother in a muddle mess....off to move that laundry pile again!

No comments:

Post a Comment