Monday, April 5, 2010

Waking up Clean

Well, here I am the day after Easter enjoying my mostly clean house (just don't look into my living room where shredded paper (thanks to my 4 going on 5 year old) and blankets reign supreme). I woke up this morning and came downstairs and just enjoyed the fact that my kitchen was clean! I didn't have to clean it. Marvelous! Thrilling! OK so it doesn't take much to excite me.

This morning was parent-teacher conferences. I am a proud parent. Both my kids are doing so well and get top grades in Listening and following directions, getting along with peers, participation...I love it. Nathan is having trouble with his cursive writing. My poor little leftie is just finding it so hard to find that smoothness when writing and as a result it is a tad(!) messy. Better than the beginning of the year, but still not great. His teacher and I and then his dad and I discussed what we could do at home to help him with that without making it a chore. I don't want him to hate writing! If you have any fun ideas with the whole fine motor skills thing let me know.

Me and my Easter beauties

No comments:

Post a Comment